OH NOEEEEEZ!!!!! i HAEZ hATERz!!!!!11!

As soon as I got into work today, I had to go to the OR. Which was fine by me. It’s usually stupid busy down here from 3:30-5:30. Well, one of the girls working on the case is a very tall Hispanic girl. I’ve talked to her before, she’s cool. Well, as I was moving the c-arm out after flouro’ing the PT she looked my way and I put my finger to my nose and waved my fingers at her. She cracked a smile and shook her head.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, women are helpless to flirtatious child-like banter. It ALWAYS works. And if it doesn’t you don’t want that woman in your life anyway.

On another front, I had my first taste of true haterism. I got linked to PUAhate.com. They were ripping me for the very characteristics I have stated here on the site that I’ve have PROVED means shit in doing well with women. I realize I SHOULD be mad, but I think it’s great.

Below is the link and 3 standout comments.

pua hate

“Danny is REALLY SHORT. Like REALLY. Less than 5.5. I’ve saw pictures of him with average people , and he was like a manlet. He’s part of the manosphere, aka gaysphere. He brags about getting women but common, he’s like a real manlet. He’s in the navy or something like that, and like to brag about it. The only women this guy is getting is prostitutes and still. He’s also supposedly running a soft harem ? Srs guys, this guy running a HAREM ? Don’t you realize how stupid it is ? In a bar, women woudn’t even look at him, like, nothing.” [edit-This fucknugget posts as “austin powers”. Talk about Owen Original. Well dipshit, if you’re going to write shit about me- get your facts straight. I never said I ran a soft harem. I said i have TWO soft harems: 3 girls in NO and 2 here in Jax. Idiot.”]

“That short baldie in first pic is almost the caricature of unsexiness. Short, bald, fat, nerd, ugly…just end ur lyfe boi…”

“End ur lyfe boi…” Nothing spells success like pissing off a 16 yo wigger. I consider having a post featuring yours truly and pictures I.POSTED. on my site to be major winsauce. Add to it the fact that is ripped apart by a bunch of mangina hiding behind some good ole’ intarwebz anonymity just sweetens the deal. I could respect these guys if they were open with their identities on a message board. And trust me, I came up on a message board.

For those of you uninitiated: I am/was a member of wackbag. Wackbag is a message board for the Opie and Anthony show. In order to survive on wackbag you have to have some VERY thick skin. Baggers are some of the most brutally funny people I’ve ever met. I post as stillborn stew. A few of the baggers are still friends of mine. Everyone has the WB persona. Even my ID is well known when I was actively posting. Some of the most horrific jokes have been thrown out on WB. Rape, abortion, racially charged, there are ZERO boundaries on topics to be ridiculed.

So for a message board to be run for and about bashing guys that are simply trying to help other guys do well with chatting up women….that’s just some of the most omega pussy zoom dweebie horse shit douchebaggery I’ve ever run across. Up until yesterday, I didn’t even know these guys existed. But knowing there’s a forum for these fucktards-

That’s pretty pathetic. Find something more constructive to do with your time guys. Maybe take up Magic the Gathering, or DnD. I showed the page to my coworker (you know….the guy I wrote about that cheated on his gf who’s back in texas) and he said…”ew.” Lol. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Stay u….

Nah, fuck those guys.

As an aside. PLEASE go to SSM and play her “hamster game”. That shit is too funny. Luff you Mary.

47 Comments on “OH NOEEEEEZ!!!!! i HAEZ hATERz!!!!!11!”

1. kleyau says:

You can’t be alpha without haters.

I spammed the pellets and now the little fucker won’t run until it eats all of them.

I imagine my predicament is not unique.

3. Aurini says:

D&D is far too cool for these guys.

Ask me sometime about how one of the other players accidentally called me by my Paladin’s name while I was fucking her (how many of you can say that you’ve been with a half-nymph?).

Link?

5. RojoC says:

Dudes, the fact that there is even a forum about that. That’s fucking sad…I wonder what kind of person goes and spends time on it. Now I am depressed thinking all about it.

6. Ton says:

Women are helpless with good verbal game. I meet a girl at the gym. She asked me if I was the guy who tried picking her up at the Imagine Dragons concert. I told her if I was her story would have had a different ending. Got her number

Today via text she told me she has a boy friend but the way I talk to her makes her tingle and she wants to hook me up with her bestie

I’m no better looking the Danny, with facial scars and the charm of hungover rattle snake. People just respond

7. ARoss says:

I guess It’s sort of like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KK_aDIw_E

8. ARoss says:

On the other hand they aren’t good enough for magic the gathering either.

9. Matt says:

Over the years I’ve had a couple of bosses shorter than Danny. They both had smoking hot wives.

Mind you, I’d like to hang out with Danny, statistically speaking, we would be a couple of average guy. Statisically speaking… Playing the Mutt & Jeff schtick can be fun.

10. RojoC says:

One of the “hardest” and most badass instructors I had at my former Krav Maga gym was about Danny’s height. Bald too. Ripped like hell. Even though he was of smaller statue, you don’t fuck with him, period.

11. […] OH NOEEEEEZ!!!!! i HAEZ hATERz!!!!!11! […]

12. driversuz says:

I, um, encountered PUA Hate a few months ago. I thought they were all girls. Seriously.

Well, you were right. Lol.

• Hessian says:

If that’s the case then they might be unattractive women who don’t get hit on by anybody and are angry because men have the audacity to want to hit on women more attractive than they. Time to send a waaaaahhhhmmbulance their way.

13. Chrysalis says:

Haters can actually be a positive influence. Once you distance yourself from the emotional part of hate speech, you can deconstruct their argument, usually into nothing, which gives you confirmation of yourself. If it does lead somewhere (an unicorn moment, I know)it gives you guidance. This is why I read Omega Virgin Revolt regularly, some criticism is needed.

Still, the emotional part is hard to bear. Congrats on your handling the haters, Danny – lots of Alpha in that.

• Ton says:

Could you explain the emotional part…. as in what emotional part

• Chrysalis says:

Women crying, men ridiculing you, or both having a fit. The usual feminist/loser fare. It is a typical part of the hater response (most of the time it’s ALL of the response), but still one needs to be a whole lot of Alpha to withstand it.

• Ton says:

Well I’m not sure why their hissy fit should be my problem, of what the haters have achieved that I should concern myself with their opinion

Just doesn’t make sense to me

14. earl says:

Hey Danny…when you woke up this morning did you realize you were short? If not at least those PUA haters will remind you.

What next…they’ll also say you are bald and wear BC glasses?

15. Ashley says:

Their words were pretty harsh. It’s awesome that you take such a hit with this kind if attitude though. It’s the best way to deal with them, really.

16. MadMav says:

I have personally enjoyed steamrolling haters for many moons. It all goes back to the sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

17. Seraph says:

I love this little bit:

“He’s part of the manosphere, aka gaysphere.”

Yeah, that’s right. All these guys blogging, commenting and asking questions in the millions of words about attracting, picking up, having sex with, and maintaining relationships with WOMEN, are ALL secretly gay, and this is how they stay in the closet. It’s one, huge, digital beard.

Ya’ caught us!

18. Tim says:

I’m envious of your haters. They always seem funny with how serious they think everything is.