ITLR: They Never Forget the Bringer of Tingles and Aloofness

i was at my local 5 guys burgers and fries the other day when a brunette approached me at my table.

“long time no see. how’ve you been?”

holy shit. it was kayla. kayla is a girl i number closed when i first moved down here. well after 2 flakes i quit texting and calling her. i don’t tolerate flakiness. then, i got banned from said establishment. oh. you didn’t know about that. i’ll let you get caught up.

we good? ok.

so first thing i noticed was she got FAT. like seriously. when i got her number she was VERY cute. solid 7. i honestly didn’t realize it was her at first. i’m thinking she noticed i didn’t recognize her as i spoke her name in a questioning tone. “k-kayla?” she nodded and asked me where i’d been.

bitch please.

EVERYONE there knows my history there. the first time i walked in one of the guys i know shouted- “MY NIGGAH!!!! YO!!! THIS IS HIM. THAT IS THE CAT THAT (can’t recall her name) KICKED OUT FOR MESSING WITH KAY AND ****** and ********!!!!!!” i don’t recall the last 2 names. then he said, “this kid runs game from a different galaxy. his shit is mad tight!!!!” i just laughed as he was shaking my hand. it was kind of embarrassing.

back to kayla.

she asked me what i’d been up to and i mentioned i was waiting to retire and get the fuck out of jacksonville. she looked stupified. “retire?” i told her i will have completed my 20 years of active duty in april and i was getting the hell out of jax. she asked where i was headed and i responded, “wherever the hell i want.”

i made a point to not ask about her relationship status. she asked if i were seeing anyone (which i KNEW she was going to) and i told her, “hell no. girls out here are fucking retarded. i don’t do gf’s anymore, i just exercise my “options”. i KNEW she knew what i was getting at. she told me i should text her sometime and i mentioned i didn’t have her number. she mentioned she had changed her number so she’d give me the new one. then i blasted her.

“nah i’m cool. i don’t take well to flaking. it’s best if i don’t call. but i wish you the best.” i went back to finishing my burger and she said bye and walked away.

i KNOW she knows she’s gotten fat. ok, not fat, but she’d def put on weight. then she OFFERED her number and got rejected. this is what sucks for women. guys deal with rejection regularly. we learn to deal with it. a 24 year old woman that lost some points in her SMP rank and is no longer being chased….

that fucking stings. and you know what?

i give not 2 fucks. while she wanted to give me her number, i wanted give her a treadmill. sometimes it takes a while to get your comeuppance, but when it comes…….it’s fucking sweet. you know you’ve reached a zen-like understanding of game when you get more satisfaction turning a woman down, than closing her. while i never got her “girl gift” i did get the last laugh. and that’s WAAAAAAY better than just a fuck.

38 Comments on “ITLR: They Never Forget the Bringer of Tingles and Aloofness”

1. sway says:

Flaking is horrendously bad behavior. I don’t tolerate it either. Good for you. Glad she got FAT.

2. aneroidocean says:

THIS is the reason that I think I’m going to have to start dating younger. The Kay girl I’ve been pursuing has just not been open enough, feminine enough, or physical enough with me. I have another neighbor that eye fucks the shit out of me, but what am I going to do with her? She could stand to lose 15-20 pounds and she’s just average height.

WHY would I want to keep hanging out with either of them given that there’s younger girls that may not have as good of an education, job, or responsibility, but they’re perfectly willing to hang out on my schedule and be demure, feminine, upbeat and really eager to please. I can get sex from the younger girls and even started having a female version of a cuddle buddy who is happy to come over, massage me, cook for me, and just stay the night and cuddle (well okay she tries to put her hands down my pants or “present” at me in bed but that’s simple enough to avoid.

WHY would I put up with any significant shit from a girl close to my age? I feel bad that they hit the wall so hard, but how bad can you feel when it’s entirely their own fault?

You actually feel bad. I’m neutral on it. They don’t give a fuck about the shit men go through in their 20’s.

Why should I care about these same women hitting the wall.

• aneroidocean says:

I suppose I’m starting to feel less and less for women’s self-inflicted failures and eventually just won’t care (I’m not far off from that), but I feel bad because there’s really not much of anything they can do to rebound from that. Men can still significantly improve themselves and women in comparison can’t. That, and they have to watch as young women get the attention they used to take for granted.

You’re right, there’s precious few that really deserve us caring about them and that’s their own doing ultimately.

3. deti says:

There will always be another woman.

4. deti says:

Off topic: I clicked onto The Chive.

That is one cool site.

5. Ton says:

Why the fuck do chicks get fat and then try to hit up ex’s? Holy shit I don’t like being an asshole but this last couple of weeks have been unreal…. well that’s a lie, I do enjoy being an asshole but that doesn’t negate the question.

I was never her dude. I quit talking to her after 2 flakes.

• BC says:

In her mind you were, because you talked to her more than once, which means that you were interested in her, which means that you in her, which means that you were totally her dude and she is now ready to grace you with her presence after letting you dangle for a suitably long period of time, according to twisted future spinster catlady logic. lol

Bubbles need popping. It’s nature’s way.

6. CLG says:

I am not saying i would have bed Kay in particular (stupid young girls deserve to get that lesson and I almost dont want to consider longer than 2 weeks with a girl who doesnt have the perspective on her inevitable SMP decline), but I have started to notice my standard on the “wham, bam, thank you mam” is sliding down a little while my commitment standards have gone way the hell up. Thanks for the 2x rx of red pill.

7. […] ITLR: They Never Forget the Bringer of Tingles and Aloofness  Home  ITLR: They Never Forget the Bringer of Tingles and […]

8. earl says:

Oh nos…she must not be getting male attention anymore. There must be no more good men anywhere.

It’s a fun world when you realize all women have is male desire…and as a man you can desire anything you want.

9. Ah, Danny. You do my smoldering, blackened heart good. Doin’ the Lord’s Work, as my OK relatives would say.

i can def be a dick when it’s warrented. that shit made me feel proud.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:58 AM, dannyfrom504

• Vicomte says:

Should’ve turned it up to eleven.

‘Danny? Where have you been?’

‘The gym. I’m surprised I haven’t seen you.’

Then you could have done your ‘type in your number’ bit and had her name as ‘Flakey McChubster’.

Then you would be the only man to ever get kicked out of Five Guys twice. Handshake and fist bump.

• No, you did it right: No butthurtness, no pointlessly cruel (if accurate) throw-ins to dilute or distract from the important message, just straight-up reasonable thinking and not encouraging bad behavior. Hell, it hardly even qualifies as being a dick, outside of not catering to her childish mindset. Remember: solipsism is, literally, the philosophy of infants.

Sometimes one must make sacrifices.

11. deti says:

Now, wait a minute. Why hasn’t anyone picked up on this?

This is support for the alpha widow theory.

This girl remembers Danny even though she flaked on him and he never tapped her.

Think of how good and juicy her recollections would be if Danny HAD notched her?

Alpha widow.

had i tapped it, she’d STILL be letting me get it. lol. if i’m banging an ex it’s because she’s with someone new, or i’m with someone new. lol. i get the bufffet treatment. lol.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM, dannyfrom504

• Vicomte says:

She might be an alpha widow, but not because of Danny. She flaked on Danny because she had better options (in her mind).

i was out watching a movie and she texted me out of no where telling me she likes me but she’s going back and forth with her bf. i think i texted back, “ok. it really isn’t that serious.”

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM, dannyfrom504

12. Richard Cranium says:

Good for you Danny for not taking shit from broads. Recently cut loose someone I was seeing after she stood me up and didn’t hear from her for a few days. Texted her and asked her if she thought if it was appropriate behavior she answered back “whatever” I said funny go a head and lose my # we’re done. Deleted hers and never looked back.

13. j says:

I laughed out loud about wanting to give her a treadmill.

14. […] A parable. Related: Danny with a cautionary tale. […]

15. liam says:

haha yes danny, liking it liking it.