Hater’s of the World….UNITE!!!!!

since they’re obviously trolling, linking and sending me traffic, please let me say……THANKS. i appreciate you taking the time to discuss me. you can always tell you’re doing well when you have message boards and blogs shit talking you behind internet anonymity.

thanks fucktards. i’m flattered.

sorry, please get back to your collective circle jerk of douchery. may your mother’s take a deep swim in a pool of cervical cancer. toodles.

oh…..and i KNOW you guys using my advice despite talking shit about it. lol. that’s perfect. lol.

21 Comments on “Hater’s of the World….UNITE!!!!!”

1. Joe Sixpack says:

Fuck ’em. The manboob crowd wants to be like you, but can’t get past thier PC mindset.

2. Matt says:

They are blinded by your brilliance! Or something in that vicinity….

Ashes called you a ginger.

Not gonna lie: I chuckled.

4. jose says:

They are just “hating” wishing they were you! LOL

5. […] Hater’s of the World….UNITE!!!!! […]

6. Fidel says:

Are these trolls the same guys who are on a certain forum that actually has the word ‘Hate’ in it’s title?

7. driversuz says:

Did I miss all the fun AGAIN?

8. Stevo says:

Let them waste the hours of spare time that they have from doing NOTHING productive hating on you. Just don’t let them provoke you and bring yourself down to their godawful bottom feeding level.

“There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

Oscar Wilde

9. Stevo says:

Good Christ, I just made the mistake of visiting that site.

My faith in humanity as a whole is currently wavering.

well one is said “hate” site, the other is from a member of said site.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:53 AM, dannyfrom504

• Stevo says:

My morbid curiosity got the better of me, and I read some more.

Reminds me of all the whiney nobodies I was ecstatic to slough off when I made the change all those years ago…. Techniques, magic bullets, blah blah blah.

Chin up. Fuck ’em.

10. Stevo says:

Link it. I for one would enjoy the opportunity to troll a troll.

the readers have spoken. here’s your chuckle pill for of the day. remember, this is a site run by a member of PUAhate

oh noooooez!!!!!

[edit- i have been banned so i can’t link him. what a pussy. but i’m not surprised, why would you give someone a chance to debate them when they call you out. pop momma’s titty back in your mouth haters.]

not let’s get back to the normal fun we have round here.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM, dannyfrom504

11. Richard Cranium says:

Having “haters” just means you’re doing something right.

Keep it up.

a word to the wise. IF you comment on his site, wordpress leaves the IP in the blog dashboeard. i commented there via wi-fi.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM, dannyfrom504

12. earl says:

In the end the people that love and hate you have very little difference.

It means you are getting through to them. They just react to you differently.

13. Stevo says:

Vale, déjale con sus horas cascandola pensando en que bueno sería estar como tu