Why I Can’t Hang Out With Betas

a female friend (solid 8) invited me out to a local watering hole i used to sarge when i first got out here. it got old after a while. i really didn’t want to go. i was 37, and was player’d out and honestly preferred staying in by that point. i had just spent the last three years in spain chasing foreign tourists at the hotel next to my house. don’t believe me.

click me please click the link to the left when this page pops up.

zoom in. find the next street over looking for “calle bayo ramon valdes” you’ll notice a hotel on the corner, that’s the the hotel. i lived at the second house on the left.

i asked her who all was going to be there. she said only her bestie. “FINE!” i said. i got to the spot and saw one of the guys that works with us. i GLARED at my friend. she mouthed “Mari told him she was here and invited him.” she KNEW i wasn’t cool with dude. why you ask?

super omega zoom dweebie. he’d been divorced THREE times. they were all on the smoking patio and i hate smoking, so i made an excuse to go back to the table after 5 minutes. my friend showed up after about 10 minutes and apologized. the other 2 came back and eventually the 2 girls went to the bathroom. i was sitting alone with dude.

2 girls came in as i eyed sportcenter on the tv above me and to my right slightly. i could tell the were females and looked ok. that’s about as much as i cared about it. i knew what was up.

“DUDE, DUDE….LOOK OVER THERE!!!” he whispered loudly. i cringed. i didn’t take my eyes off the screen and said, “STFU dude.” she mentioned them AGAIN. i looked at him….., “SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I SEE DICKBAG!!!!” i said it lowly but with enough emphasis for him to get the point. i went back to watching sports cener. “they work here asshole, they’re fucking guys in the kitchen.” he looked over and sure enough, 2 guys from the kitchen were there. one girl was a hard 6 the other had a man back, though she looked ok- at best.

the girls came back and i finished my beer and told my friend i was heading home. she could see i was pissed. i told her what happened the next day. she gave me a douchey, “are you serious?” i replied, “yeah. wonder why he’s been divorced 3 times.”

was he a nice enough guy? YES. absolutely. but he didn’t have a CLUE when it came to women. this was well before my blogging. i don’t go out to meet women, but i sure as FUCK don’t wanna have my set blown by “nice guy” with no clue.

i’ll become beta by association. lol. nothing wrong with beta’s. but they take girls out for ice-cream. alpha’s bend the same girl over the side of his sofa and make’s them thank God they were born a woman. lol.

the moorish castle in lovely puerto. SEE, told you.

the moorish castle in lovely puerto. SEE, told you.

35 Comments on “Why I Can’t Hang Out With Betas”

1. earl says:

I honestly can not stand betas anymore because they remind me too much of my old self. Even looking at old photos of who I used to be caused me to be revolted.

2. I’m by now means alpha but watching friends make every mistake in the book with a girl and then blame you for their failure even when what you predictably explained to them before hand what would happen if they didn’t change what they were doing happens. I use friends loosely here because the friendship usually dissolves pretty quickly after.

you can learn a lot just by watching other guys screw it up. i’ve said that before.

• Daniel says:

im a recovering AFC beta, i’ve taken the red pill, gotten into game, so far so good. my dating life has changed accordingly, there aint no way im going back.

problem is most of my buddies back home are beta/omega to the max – still virgins, no idea what theyre doing with girls, strongly feminist. what do i do? break off contact with them entirely or try to still be cool with them? theyve invited me to go on vacation with them too, presumably theyre gonna at least try and get lucky, which aint gonna happen.

3. Jack says:

You don’t like ice cream dates?! Even if you dont score, you get to watch her lick and suck a creamy popsickle, lol

4. […] Why I Can’t Hang Out With Betas […]

People tend to think beta-induced revulsion is limited to girls, but it’s not.

Everyone has known guys that are cool to hang with as long as there are no girls around.

Hopeless beta is like HIV: You know you can’t contract it through casual contact, but you sure as hell don’t don’t want to be around someone once you know they have it.

Also, if a female reader would be good enough to comment, there’s something I need to do.

6. Ton says:

lol, I take girls out for ice cream all the time. Before and after bending them over…

I up the beta, sort of, to offset the scary

7. finndistan says:

As much as I like them, I have limited my time with some friends.

No matter what high flying eagle lion cobra energy I come to the table with, after half an hour of “dude look at that”, “dude she’s a dream”, “wow” said in a longing way, and the looks of the eyes and the faces that accompany this, I crash. Inevitably, and without fail. It is so much harder than to get up to the bar and chat up that one girl who made me go “That’s a fine piece of ass I’d like to slap”, or “That innocent face makes my groin area jiggle”, after sitting with these dudes. It is like the earth of a cemetary has been poured all over me.

Ok, when alone or with other guys, I will still have the approach anxiety or such, but somehow things do proceed.

Unlike Vicomte, I have seen BETAHIV contract via sight and hearing, not even a need for contact.

Limit the time, limit the sights, limit the sounds.

Everybody has a limit, but the contagion will break all defenses, if one’s attitude does not nuke the friendships before that. (Did that also)

8. Socialkenny says:

Danny, you look jacked and buff in your photo. The military really paid off 🙂

9. Socialkenny says:

Hey Dan, I think you were somewhat hard on the guy. I felt that you should’ve been somewhat pissed at the girl who had invited you.

you of all people know you are judged by the company you keep. this man exemplifies the “you can bring a horse to water….” analogy. and girl that invited never invited him, but she did feel bad that her girl did.

but….it’s in the past. dude’s in virginia now and my girls out the navy.

10. M3 says:

I never was one for having a truckload of friends, and most of my friends were not beta at all, so it’s not like i hang around them to notice.

But when i’m out and i notice way beta behavior in the general public of males, i cringe. Because i see myself as i used to be.

I’m still super beta.. but i only allow the beta out for my GF when i know it’s appropriate, and shut it down to avoid the overly beta mistakes i used to do. Now when i see those same mistakes in others.. i feel the same deep in the gut embarrassed pity for the person as i would for a comedian who is painfully unfunny and bombing up on stage, performing so badly you just can’t look him in the eyes and just stare at the floor or the clock hoping the act is almost over.

Uggg.

I was once that guy…

better late than never. being beta with a chick isn’t necessarily bad. it’s when you’re beta and let a woman take advantage of your “kindness”. when your beta is expected but not appreciated….BAD thing.

11. Phoenix says:

My friend lost my respect a while ago. I tried hitting and talking to a bartender. Then he butted in and mentioned my ‘cancer survivor’ status to which the bartender took her eyes off me and started paying attention to him.

I wonder what he’d think if I attempt to bang his wife behind his back. Faggot piece of shit.

you got cock blocked by your wing. that’s fucking harsh. especially considering he’s married.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:25 PM, dannyfrom504

• Phoenix says:

Not the first time he’s done it either. He doesn’t understand what a fucking wingman is. Better to do it solo, pull a girl aside and talk low so no one else hears you enough to butt in and block. Assholes.

honestly, i think wingmen are for amateurs. women (in my experience) are more likely to be dazzled by a guy that’s alone. they realize most guys don’t approach, so when you do, they’re more impressed. besides, being alone makes you much more “mysterious”. and we all know how women LOVE a mysterious man.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM, dannyfrom504

12. Matt says:

I’ve still got some of the wrong reflexes. Old habits are hard to break, but I’m working on it. Unfortunately, going out by myself is only marginally effective.

Dude, I just explain what works for me. I’ve always been kind of a loner. Every guy is different. Keep chomping away at the bit until you find what works best for you and what you’re most comfortable with.

The fact that know what you did in the past was wrong is a HUGE step. Keep at it.!