Middle School

the other night, i made a comment at CH (Roissy’s) in regards to a post that was pretty lame considering the source. now…..

the guy who started CH is long gone, it’s supposedly now run by 5-6 writers (which is fine, a few blogs have multiple writers). well, one of the writer’s happens to be wn (white nationalist) by the name of firepower who is one of the primary contributer’s to a wn site. now, i’ve had a few people e-mail me about the “nationalist” posts coming from CH, and i simply tell them the truth. done and done.

there. that’s the “BIG secret” about CH.

this post isn’t about bashing anyone. i don’t regret making the comment, but i’m also not here to stir the shit. in regards to the person commenting about me there….

i simply took a page from the link i’ve given.

but, in the end, it’s best to take a good friends advice when i told him about what went down-

“dude, haters gonna hate, move on.”

indeed, besides the pic says it all. so…..let’s get back to what this community is about: helping men understand and attract women. bickering’s for women.

arguing

52 Comments on “Middle School”

1. sigmatika says:

Woah! Firepower writes for CH?
    don’t get me wrong, I like firepower, and his WN blogging, and CH is one of the best blogs around, but, if this is true, it’s rather, well… shocking.

2. Seraph says:

I posted this there, after reading the thread. I recently had run in’s with several of the trolls there myself. I don’t know if they will post it, but as I wrote at the end, I hope someone gets the damn message.

****
    “Alright, can you guys take it elsewhere? This is the kind of pointless feud that drives away quality commenters and gives a blog a black mark.”

Bingo.

I am not trying to feed any trolls here. I am trying to make a point which hopefully will make a difference, but I doubt it.

I do not comment here often at all, but I have been a dedicated reader for years. Roissy, when it was still called that, was my gateway to Game and all the related topics after it was referenced so much in the Misandry Bubble. This site has been of enormous help to me, as I am sure it has been for hundreds of people, perhaps more than that.

I don’t agree with everything on this site, but it a treasure trove of useful insights and a bastion against the political correctness which is eating us alive.

It used to be that reading through the comments was nearly as entertaining and as informative as the posts, which helped make this such a phenomenal place to visit over and over again, even with all the other option out there.

However, over time it has become tedious and frankly a fucking chore to wade through all the bullshit I see here. I am not talking about the usual pointed and even cutting frabba-jabba that people engaged in when arguing a point, or even some of the personal dueling. That’s fine, if somewhat boring after a while.

Frankly, there seems to have developed a dedicated cadre of people here whose singular joy in life is to be a complete tool, offering little, if anything, except attitude and confrontation.

They will tolerate no hint of slight or dissent before they go fucking ape-shit beserker on commenters, usually doing so in the most retarded way possible. They don’t engage in any sort of actual debate, but in simple fillibuster and gainsaying for the hell of it. It is like watching grade schoolers on meth.

To put it bluntly, moderator…Yes, that shit DOES drive away other people, people who might have something to actually contribute, because wading through the BS, through the Scylla and Charybdis of idiocy is a chore.

I don’t know Danny personally, at all. He could be the biggest fucking tool on the planet, I guess, but like the commentators and writers here, I can only go by what I read of the guy, both here and on his blog.

And what I read seems insightful, and funny, and no nonsense. You may disagree, but I have never seen the guy be a fucking dick to anyone here, and on at least on a couple of occasions his comments were worthy of mention and/or examination by at least someone who writes for this very site. Seems to me that would warrant at least some goddamn respect.

Instead, we have roving gangs of anonymous ‘tough-guys’, patrolling the threads, looking to start pissing matches at every opportunity.

This site is still a good one, but it ain’t what it used to be, either, and it looks to be declining. Sad, but I guess all good things must come to an end, eh?

Post this comment or not, moderators, but I hope you are getting the message.

the site kept my comments up, so i’m sure yours will be there as well.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM, dannyfrom504

• Peregrine John says:

Well said, Seraph. I’d been wondering why CH was grating on me lately, and this (the OP and this comment) explains so much. Hell, I haven’t even scanned one of their comments threads in I have no idea how long. Used to be a good place for further input. Ah, well.

• Yep It's Me says:

In the immortal words of Forrest Gump “Stupid is as Stupid Does”. Also, comments and commentators are just like women to me – easy to read and easy to next.

3. Richard Cranium says:

I scrolled through some of that and wow that dude’s sure got a boner for you. Nothing like a little hypocritical keyboard tough guy posturing.Iddle school is right OMGLOLBBQSAUCE I rool U drool.

You should have knocked his books out of his hands and taken his lunch money lol

Like they say there’s no such thing as bad publicity just make sure you spell my name right.

4. Random Angeleno says:

Been years since I last peeked at CH comment section. The pissing match was funny but the rest was dreck. Damn time sink…

5. Senior Beta says:

Does the guy know how many guns you have?

dude. that’s not even a factor and has NOTHING to do with the issue. the guns are tools for what i need to get done.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:05 PM, dannyfrom504

• sorrynotsorry says:

BOHICA!!!!

again bruhh, you can over over 40 firearms, and it dont mean diddly to me….you BAH is moooore than enough to live in a safe area by yourself, not life you would ever use it in a home invasion……..you seem like to much a pussy/herb to drive in a urban neighborhood, so you would never use it in self defense….and we all know that your’re too much a herb to be in the Army or Marines Combat arms,

also, i like how your twitter bio says you like to kiss girls…..funny how those girls mouths have been on probably a dozen cocks before you lock lips (not to mention that the girls you kiss probably dont even practice good hygiene/brush their teeth once or twice a week)….not to mention your such a beta herb poser that all theyre gonna do with you is kiss you……not let you bang them (your blog is very indicative of this)….

i love how you post that you kiss girls, in the same phrase that you say collect guns….

like i said at heartiste, anyone can one a firearm

and like im saying now, anyone can kiss a girl…..i mean anyone…..girls, especially these days, kiss dudes like shaking hands……..they do it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more frequently than sleeping with dudes…..really, nothing to boast about…..considering that they prolly never let you hit………but for a herb like you, im sure its a big acheivement……

ill be real with you….judging by the fact that your pic shows you with a gun (doing something anyone can do) as opposed to showing you playing in a live band, skydiving by yourself (no instructor latched on), travelling a foreign nation, giving a speech at a proffesional conference, commencement, etc.; surfing or MX’ing, etc……it really shows you lead a boring, pathetic life….like thats your life highlights, owning a gun and kissing girls….i mean, dude, your life must suck, if the biggest things about it are owning guns (like me owing pencils) or kissing girls (just that)….like pathetic dude, you have no hobbies, and probably lack males friends as well….what do you do for fun……..kiss 15 pound overweight girls who look to swallow Dominicans…..and than go to the range to pay for 40 cents a round…….

for the last time, im not firepower or a heartiste writer….are you that dense to think that only one or two people hate you or see you for the herb/tool you are…

i wish i was down in wherever you are, I really want to fight you and post the video on youtube

• sorrynotsorry says:

but ill let people know to hide their daughters man…..i mean,….girls twats quiver at the sight of creepy, akward 39 year old 5’2′ bald pinkie who shy away from conflict and waste thousands on something they barely use…

i mean come one bruh,..,i wouldnt diss you for wasting money on many guitars, surfboards, cds, motorcycles, sports cars, sailing, skiing, camping gear, hiking gear, travelling etc……you must be a big herb/poser to not know that those hobbies can really get a girl hot, and its alot easier to work with than gun ownership………but a fucking assualt rifle man….like thats what you spend your money on……..

6. stevie tellatruth says:

LOL! I just read that whole exchange. Eye-Yi-Yi!!
    I wouldn’t expect you to remember but my first comment on your blog was a thank you for being real and adding some sensible, game-oriented commentary over at CH because it has become a cesspool for idiocy and racist, intellectual poseurs who wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight in-person.

Plus, this proves what I suspected: the real Roissy pops up occasionally with a post, (i.e. his latest one on Hugo whats-his-name) while most of the time CH is written by a bunch of ghost bloggers. Not to mention CH throws in a couple fake commenters to boot. lol. All my suspicions have been confirmed!

And to think they used one of your comments as a subject for a post! lol.

7. Athor Pel says:

Ask yourself, “if I wanted to squash a certain type of speech, how would I do it without being heavy handed while also preserving deniability?”

Then look at the most egregious trolls at CH and examine your reaction to them. Not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling are we? Kind of makes you want to stay away doesn’t it? Doesn’t look like overt censorship does it? Welcome to the world of psychological operations.

If a website gets a readership that’s too large for comfort then you send in the trolls. They make everyone miserable. Sockpuppeting many alternate identities but all doing one thing, making all those other readers want to avoid the site. You’re not telling the site owner to shut up, you’re just making the site unappealing.

8. xsplat says:

I didn’t read where you get the basis for your opinions about 5 or 6 guys and Firepower.

A hunch?

Something more?

Are you going to leave it unsaid why you claim this insider information?

some time ago there was a loose affiliation of about 20 blogs. i met a few of said bloggers. when i asked about the various sites they explained CH’s history. susan walsh, one of the few people who KNEW the actual roissy, said after reading the writing tells her whoever’s writing is NOT the original roissy.

after rereading, i’m sure it was only 2 guys. and a few guys that agreed with them.

• xsplat says:

This did not clarify your opinion at all. You are saying you wrote up the original post, claiming insider information of 5 or 6 guys now writing the CH website, and one of them being Firepower, because Susan Walsh has a hunch that the writing style has changed?

Ummm.

What?

No, she told me the name of the guy that started the site.

Then stated (supposedly) what other bloggers had all told me. CH is now written by 5-6 other writers.

I think I was pretty clear.

• xsplat says:

Ok, so Susan knows the name of the original writer. There are pictures of him many of us have seen, and his name is easy to find.

I’m not seeing the connection between that and how susan KNOWS that Firepower is now a contributor? Or the connection between Susan knowing the name of the original guy and being familiar with the original writing style and how she KNOWS that 5 or 6 guys are now writing?

Susan or no Susan, it’s still just speculation, right? There is no actual insider information here, right?

Susan never told me FP was a writer. Other bloggers did.

• xsplat says:

Ok, but where does the buck stop? You haven’t explained how what you are proclaiming isn’t just something that somebody made up. You haven’t explained how anybody KNOWS what you say to be true.

Some guys told you something. Uh huh. And why do you believe it?

• xsplat says:

Also, where did Firepowers name pop up from?

I haven’t really been following the Heartiste site for a few years, and don’t know of Firepowers website, but from what I remember of him before, the guy is an idiot. Not capable of writing a blog post that would come close to being belieavable as material suitable for even the new Heartiste website.

Unless I’m remembering wrong. Wasn’t he the guy that wrote in strange formated prose, as if each little nugget of stupidity was supposed to look like a haiku?

I was clear enough.

And FP is actually a very good writer.

I don’t know why you have such hard-on about this. But you really don’t comment here often.

Why now?

• xsplat says:

You asked, so I’ll answer:

but first:

> And FP is actually a very good writer.
        Opinion noted. I think the guy is an idiot who has never said anything meaningful, and I’ve told him so on many occasions on the Heartiste website. Complete moronic fool.

Q: “I don’t know why you have such hard-on about this”

I’m soft right now, but you did seem to be claiming to have KNOWLEDGE that Firepower was a current writer there, and that 5 or 6 other guys were now writing the place.

Thanks for clarifying that this knowledge is in fact just hearsay and speculation with no grounding in facts other than that it sometimes seems the writing style has changed and that the quality is much lower. Some guys (who were speculating) told you, and Susan (who was speculating) told you.

Got it.

Dick still soft.

Aaaaaaaw, you’re a fan boy of his site. Lol. Makes perfect sense cookie.

I appreciate the fact that you care enough to troll shitbird. Go back to their side of the yard and continue the circle jerk.

Kisses pookie.

• xsplat says:

So now you think the reason that I asked you to clarify how you know who the writers are is because I’m a fan of the current heartiste website. Doesn’t occur to you that I also am interested in the truth of the matter, and wanted to confirm whether or not you did have any insider information that you claimed to have.

You’ve already clarified that you were just speculating, so I’m satisfied. Have no idea why you’d think that makes me some sort of Heartiste fan.

9. earl says:

Learning about yourself in a fight is how you attract and understand women.

If you let stuff like that roll off your back when some keyboard jockey does it…then you can have the same mindset when a flesh and blood woman does it to you.

There is no winner or loser in bickering…because that doesn’t matter. What matters is how you handle it.

10. Daemonized says:

The next move to raise the bar over there would be to promote GBFM to the role of main editor. Every post could look like.

Fuk Hogu Swizler

da hogu qutiz fo he wnta lotza cockaz lololoz.loa
    lollzozzzloooozll tucker max rylmez wit goldmna sakx lolzlolozloz
    lo dem b bernakfied by hugs switzler mail femnitz lollzlooolzzllolz
    llololzzlloloz loolzz lollolzzzzlolz lolzlolzllolz

11. Seraph says:

“I scrolled through some of that and wow that dude’s sure got a boner for you.”

I was going to point that out there, but I did not want to continue the back and forth out of respect for the host.

But yes, watching the frothing, jabbering onslaught unleashed on Danny, it is obvious he has gotten WAAAAAAYY inside his melon. It was actually almost pathetic to watch because he fired off every possible round he had trying to hit SOMETHING in desperation.

That is a sure sign of someone having a nerve hit, and wanting to lash back.

i haven’t seen a hissy fit of this magnitude since i was in…..well-MIDDLE SCHOOL.

all his comments just verify what i said earlier.

• Richard Cranium says:

Someone pontificated at another site that these guys claim to be knocking off teh bitchez 24/7/365 but somehow are online all the time?!? The math doesn’t add up.

I present Exhibit A.

12. sorrynotsorry says:

i have a strong feeling that this kat is going to be indigted on Stolen Valor charges a few years down the road….judging by the way we overstates his service record…..

13. The Navy Corpsman says:

English. Complete sentences. Coherent thoughts articulated in an easily understood manner. Independent rational discourse based on reality, not echo chamber rants full of hate for ANYTHING.

Just had to get that off my chest, sorry.

The Navy Corpsman

14. Senior Beta says:

HM1, any intel as to whether Firepower or the idiot Sorry were ever infantry? Curious. No Marine I have known would ever dis a Corpsman.

15. Alex says:

CH has been going downhill for some time. Blogs come and go like the seasons.

16. RojoC says:

Too bad that the riff-raff from CH has made its way to these calm waters. I liked it the way it was before.

17. Hussein says:

Thank you for confirming what I have been guessing all along. CH, used to be the centerpiece of all the blogs, now I swear its like a bubbling cauldron of hate. Danny, is it me or are the posts getting more and more repetitive at CH? Nothing worse than seeing the man who started it all, fall

He didn’t fall. He got married and sold the site. Again….

That’s what I was told. But it’s obvious by the content that blog CH in it’s better days is not the site it is now.

The thing is- if you disagree with message….don’t go to the site. Period.

18. Phoenix says:

Danny,
    can you provide a guess as to WHEN the site started downgrading to complete utter b.s.? I think when the site changed to the CH name, the posts became cocky with everything written to be fullproof.

I drew away from it some time ago because the narcisstic vibe really got to me. Couldn’t believe any of that garbage.