ITLR: Cleaning House

as i set the donation crap into a box, i made a little discovery.

WTF????!!!!!

WTF????!!!!!

photo-13

well, well, well.

judging by the size and the fact that they’re from frederick’s, i can narrow it down, but i never got why woman leave their shit over. of course when you specifically TELL a woman not to, you pretty much guarantee that she will. and t-shirt’s. don’t get me started on women lifting your t-shirts. i ALWAYS find a t-shirt missing once things are “called off”.

and i know for damn sure the women reading a grinning as they read this. because they can’t deny it.

i’ve heard terms such as “nesting” used by some friends regarding girls leaving shit at their house. women argue that it’s because i have other women (duh), but i’ve had women find shit and i just keep the frame of it “probably belonging to an ex”, then promptly teminating the discussion. hell, even agree and amplify with, “OOOOH, i was looking for those, i wear them when i want to feel pretty.” grab the chonis and throw them away with a smirk.

done it before, and it works. firstly, if it’s not exclusive, she has no reason to give you shit. if you are exclusive and you just mention them probably belong to an ex, grabbing them and throwing them away will allow her hamster to take over and go with the frame.

happy hunting.

11 Comments on “ITLR: Cleaning House”

1. And throwing it away gives her a clear idea of what will happen to her “accidental” nesting tokens as well.

2. earl says:

I always figured you to be a polka dot man.

3. MissMarie says:

I’ve never left undergarments before. I have absconded with hoodies though, much better than a t-shirt, holds much more smell 😉

4. Joey Bagadonuts says:

“Marking her territory”, one gf called it.

5. Amagi says:

I fucking found an enema left by an LRT. I knew she had some shitting problems, but finding the thing after she left was hilarious.

• Mark From 423 says:

Well… if you were hitting the back door… an enema is often a good idea. But the chick should have brought a big-ass purse to take her too kit home with her.

6. mothersmurfer says:

Territorial pissings. Just not as messy.

7. […] i’ve heard terms such as “nesting” used by some friends regarding girls leaving shit at their house. women argue that it’s because i have other women (duh), but i’ve had women find shit and i just keep the frame of it “probably belonging to an ex”, then promptly teminating the discussion. hell, even …read more […]

8. RojoC says:

I love how you used the word “chonis.” Hahaha haven’t heard that one in a while.

9. […] i was clearing out my bedroom dresser to collect things to donate to good will. i never realized how much work it takes to minimize your life. i’ve already sent 4 boxes of crap to goodwill, and donated most of my DVD’s to my department.  […]