Nuking a “Hungry” Hamster

the other day i had to stop at the exchange to get some beer. my girl stacy was working so i stopped be her section to stare at her tits talk with her for a while. i let slip that i had some left over italian sausage with peppers and onion over penne pasta.

she stared blankly at me for about a minute and she said, “well, i have a bowl so you need to let me try it. you can’t mention you cooked and have some left over and expect to not share.”

fair enough. she knows i cook and she’s always been cool so i’ve broken her off with my vittles before. i walked to my car and grabbed the pan. i walked back to her area in the NEX and she jumped up and down in excitement. as she prepared her bowl, one of her co-workers approached and asked what Stacy was noshing on. Stacy told her it was something i had cooked and this woman, whom i’ve NEVER met, talked to, or interacted with, informed her (Stacy) she was going to grab a plate.

whaaaaat.

i asked her what made her think i was willing to offer her a plate. she looked at me blankly as i told her she couldn’t partake in my italian sausage yumminess. and get this, she actually seemed genuinely offended. as she walked off she was going on about how “rude” i was.

she calls it rude, i call it not being a doormat. before she walked off i told her what i tell all women who ASSUME i’ll share my treats with them, “i feed 3 women: good friends, family, and women i see naked on a frequent basis. you’re no where in that line-up”.

i know you might be wondering, so YES….she was relatively cute. i’m pretty sure she’s used to white-knights attending to her every whim. she no longer appreciates it, she EXPECTS it.

but just the very fact she ASSUMED she could have some of MY food is pretty fucking amazing how warped some women’s sense of entitlement has become. i quit giving a fuck about responding politely a looooong time ago. my inner asshole is always just beneath the surface. to be honest-

i like having moments like this. lol.

20131024-125343.jpg

this is da ‘bidness”. And it’s easy. chop up one small onion and one bell pepper. sauté for about 5 minutes over medium heat. Add one large can of San Marzano tomatos and bring to a boil. lower heat, add about 2 TBS sea salt, and 1cup fresh basil leaves. simmer for 30 minutes. add sliced Italian sausage (I use spicy), cover and cook over low hear for 30 minutes. uncover and cook over low for one hour and let it reduce. pour mixture over 1 box cooked penne. add mozzarella and place under a broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheese. crushed red pepper optional, I like mine a tad spicy. enjoy.

32 Comments on “Nuking a “Hungry” Hamster”

1. jose says:

Danny! Sounds like you are a excellent cook!

2. earl says:

Poor girl…you treated her like you would a dude who has the balls to do the same thing.

How’s that for equality.

Now if you excuse me…I’m grabbing a plate, I like Italian sausage too.

3. Lazlo says:

“…she was relatively cute. i’m pretty sure she’s used to white-knights attending to her every whim. she no longer appreciates it, she EXPECTS it.”

Indeed. But it’s not just white nights though; it is the entire system. Media, her teachers, her parents, her BFF’s, her beta orbiters, the alphas who bang and bail – they all contribute to her snowflake quality; her over-estimation of her sexual and thus relationship value. Relatively cute. Ha, not in her mind.

This type of entitlement used to only afflict the *hot* girls. It was one of those things that you had to accept, manage, and then break down in order to have any kind of relationship with her. Even if that relationship was just parting the labial seas.

Unfortunately, as sex and relationships diverged the natural feedback loop was broken; hamsters took over and all of these average to kinda-cute women adopted the HB10 attitude. She probably gets a lotta free sausage and just enough ancillary benefits to shore up that sinking feeling that something is wrong.

She doesn’t comprehend the fact that getting (giving) sex cheaply is actually the inverse of high value. She must be hot because she ‘gets’ hotter guys to bang her and there are always other guys to give her other benefits; to fill in those things that the hotter guys won’t (don’t have to) give her. If a guy she deems below her doesn’t hand over the goods, well he is a prick. She usually goes after his ego, his manhood or some other superficial BS. It is a natural response to address the bubbling up of her own lacking quality.

She doesn’t comprehend that collecting rent from a handful of men and giving out sex to a different set of men is also an inverse of high-value. Its not the cherry-picking she thinks it is. It can’t be when you are neither the tree or the fruit, but rather, the bucket.

So of course she is entitled to your sausage you dick.

As much as some small portion of men have taken to rationally and strategically working to position themselves in order to capitalize on the low price of sex, the women, like any counter-party to that kind of trade are going to put that hamster on the juice in order to rationalize such a trade-off. It works because both sides believe they have hand. But of course, rarely do they both have rational reasons to believe this to be so. Enter rodent.

The presumptuous entitlement stance is just one of many outcomes that continue to feed that little beast. I see those kinda-cute women all the time. The night before when they are holding court at the pub and the next morning in her yoga pants brunching with her BFF’s realizing she hasn’t washed the spunk out of her hair from the night before and lamenting the lack of good men queueing up to wife her up. Why again are men backing away from the marriage table?

4. Brian says:

Out of curiosity, if she’d politely asked if she could have some too, would you have still brought up your list, or would you have let her have a little of it?

5. Mister E says:

Numbers for sausage and pasta…you (food) pimp you. I bet that look on her face was priceless. I’m surprised she didn’t hit you with the old “If you didn’t bring enough for everyone then you shouldn’t have brought any” bit.

6. Doktor Bill says:

Hahahaha! well done.also imagining the look on her face from your response. Heh.

7. JG says:

LOL. Good one Danny. Apparently her parents never taught the princess about entitlement and why it isn’t proper. So you did. How does it feel to be a surrogate parent Danny?

Dude, none of the women in my family would EVER pull shit like this. I think being raised around feminine, nurturing women, along with having a red-pill mom made me immune to modern feminist drenched women.

They only time they get anything out of my is when I’m calling them on their bullshit and pissing them off. Pissing them off makes me giddy. Lol.

8. Tin Man says:

Everytime I stop by, I learn a little more…thanks for that! I’ve been so conditioned that I probably would have said “sure – go ahead” and then been pissed off about it. Now, I have a different play to run instead of the Power Right or Power Left.

Something similar happened to me the day in the grocery store check out – I was buying stuff for me and kids to eat “Brinner” (that wonderful combination of breakfast for dinner) and the chicky who was checking me out said “wow, lots of breakfast food, I just love breakfast” – well, she was slightly cute, but looked pregnant, so I responded “well, breakfast is important, especially when you’re eating for two” – to which she responded “I’m not pregnant”….I just looked at her with a “oh sorry” look and walked out.

lol. NEVER make a pregnant reference unless you know 100%. But dammit that’s funny.

Not trying to be magnanimous. I’m no one special, but I’m striving to be the up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B………Nintendo code of the sphere. Lol.

Thanks for reading Bro.

9. Mister E says:

I’m curious as to why she didn’t ask her female friend for a portion of her share? If they were friends that should have been a non-issue and both would have gotten a taste of the goodies. But she fully expected YOU to share and not her friend. I think Lazlo hit the nail on the head there with the white-knighting expectations she had.

10. Lord Highbrow says:

“And it’s easy. chop up one small onion and one bell pepper. sauté for about 5 minutes over medium heat. Add one large can of San Marzano tomatos and bring to a boil. lower heat, add about 2 TBS sea salt, and 1cup fresh basil leaves. simmer for 30 minutes. add sliced Italian sausage (I use spicy), cover and cook over low hear for 30 minutes. uncover and cook over low for one hour and let it reduce. pour mixture over 1 box cooked penne. add mozzarella and place under a broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheese. crushed red pepper optional.”

Fellas, this is a good example of how easy it is to master some basic cooking skills. You don’t have to be a chef to be able to make a decent meal. Personally, I’d add a shitload of garlic to this, but that’s just my personal preference (I love garlic). Bed down half a dozen dishes like this, learn how to grill a steak properly (it really is very very easy), use your imagination to come up wth a few choice sides and you’re in business for life.

11. Do you brown the sausage a bit first or simmer it raw? (Not trying to sound the way it sounds…truly asking a cooking question:))

12. Mercy says:

Now I’m hungry,

13. Random Angeleno says:

Well played, sir.

14. Richard Cranium says:

Standing ovation Danny.

These chicks are just so used to getting anything they want handed to them by simpering betas that it’s become the default state to them. So when someone actually says “no” they literally can’t process it and it throws the hamster off the track. The concept of not having the world laid at their feet just because they’re cute and own a vagina is a foreign idea. And I agree with the above it used to be only the 9’s and 10’s that got away with this behavior but now even average chicks act like this.

More guys need to adopt this mentality. Ask “what’s in it for me” if I do/say what she asks. Girl at the club asks you to by her a drink? “No.” Help her move a couch? “No.” Provide free computer repair/tech support? “No.”

If it doesn’t involve her gargling your load in the immediate future the answer is no. Remember girls you don’t need a man for anything these days go grrl power! Oh wait…

15. Emma the Emo says:

Does this really happen so often? (women seeing your food and assuming they are gonna be allowed to have it)
    Do men ever do the same?

16. Justus says:

Unreal man. Food is a sacred thing in some ways. Assuming that you can take some of another man’s food is beyond crazy, without asking politely even.