ITLR: Blood and Semen

some time ago LaidNYC ran a post that garnered quite a bit of attention (especially from angry feminists). it made me think of something along the same lines, but from a different perspective.

Laid wanted to hold women to a higher standard- well, i want to hold GUYS to a higher standard.

lets think for a moment; ask yourself, who are the people you’d bleed for? that you’d honestly be THAT willing to help that you’d go so far as to bleed. i’m speaking metaphorically of course. now i can’t speak for you, but my list would be pretty short. i’d be willing to bet it’s the same for most guys.

well, what if more men were to be that selective regarding the women they’d fuck; ergo “cum for”? most men will actually lower their standards to get laid. this is a mistake. as Laid pointed out in his post, “so you have a vagina….AND?” i believe i’ve spoken along those lines before on my site as well.

it’s pretty sad and telling that men don’t hold women to such a standard that they’d hold their friends to. it really should be the other way around. while i don’t think many men will actually employ this in their lives, but i know the ones that do will find they are actually much better with women than guys that just fuck what every women is DTF.

once a man gets to a point where he’s screening the women he encounters rather than being screened by women, he’s entered a zen-like game state.

16 Comments on “ITLR: Blood and Semen”

1. dannyfrom504 says:

stonerwithaboner- i’d prefer if you stay off my site.

2. Mister E says:

Interesting take on the subject. Thinking outside the box (no pun intended) really does put things into a whole different perspective. If only I had this knowledge when I was a teenager my hormones wouldn’t have been so eager to date some of the gals I did. Like most young guys, I was thinking with the wrong head.

3. Mrs. KTC says:

Great post and title.

4. Tin Man says:

Well LaidNYC had to posts – the Golden Seed post and the Slut Shaming post – and in the first, he basically says that his seed is gold, and doesn’t want to just spread it around like it’s worthless – which goes along the same lines as you present – that higher standard line.

I’ve been on both sides of the screening process – and have spent my time being like a dog in a hydrant warehouse. And right now, because of my recent de-nuptials – I just want to get laid (albeit with woman I find attractive) but not being all that selective at the moment. BUT it’s just a phase and it will pass.

In general, I agree with your selective thought process – even if you are looking at being the master of the conquest, go for the Olympics, not the Special Olympics.

5. Captain Crunk says:

I’m conflicted

On one hand I agree with you. On the other I’m currently just trying to pork as many women as I can and add notches.

The only real standard I use is a girls looks. Idk if I should hold girls to other standards (probably in the future). Like I wouldn’t fuck an obese girl. I mean I don’t do charity. But my rule of thumb is if she gives me an erection, fuck her.

Great post

6. Michael says:

Yeah but guys in my position cannot screen.

I am very short, 5’4.

5’4 guys cannot be as selective . I mean chicks jus reject us flat out. Especially Caucasians…the ones I ma attracted to most.

dude, i’m 5’4″ as well. your height is an obstacle that is in your own mind. i’ve had very FEW women reject me based solely on my height. personality and confidence will trump your stature 90% of the time. a woman will use your height as an excuse for you not generating tingles.

trust me.

7. Richard Cranium says:

The thing is a lot of guys just aren’t capable of thinking 5 minutes past the end of their dick. They just run around like Special Ed from Crank Yankers going “I got laid yaaaaa” and don’t think about the after effects. She might be a crazy stalker that claims you raped her. That chick at work you banged after happy hour one time? Now she’s “uncomfortable” around you and told HR and your job is in jeopardy. Oh and her jealous BF with the prison record is looking for you too.

I agree though with that guys need to raise their standards. Believe it or not I turn down pussy. Chubby single mom in Bismarck that’s always at the club? Not interested. I don’t get involved with bartenders and waitresses at the places we play. It would jeapordize us getting booked there again because she told the owner “oh those guys were rude assholes” because it didn’t work out. Trust me I learned the hard way to screen better.

8. M3 says:

My standards have always been too high… probably what held me back for a little while heh.

But i never shagged anything i’d regret (except that one drunk time i nearly caught a VD).. and once i righted the ship and started sailing in seaworthy boat, i was able to fish in clean waters and take in only the catch i was looking for. In the end, the fish jumped into my boat LOL.

I had the same conversation before with Obsidian and a few other gents. We all say the same thing. Don’t become a pussy beggar or a slave to your need to ejaculate by sticking it into the unworthy. You just build up their ego by making them think they are desirable. You just can’t reason with some guys. You might shame them out of it if you shun them for fucking the low hanging fruit.

“Lastly, DOOD.. i was eating a half cup of cottage cheese with strawberries. You’re post title really did a mindjob on me eh! LOL”

that’s funny, i wrote the post with a penis in my mouf.

9. laidnyc says:

Looks like I’m late to the party here but I just wanted to say You’re welcome for providing you with such good blog posting topics to riff on.

You raise a good point… most guys aren’t willing to bleed for anything or anyone because they are both unprincipled, and pussies to the core. The same reason they can’t imagine turning down sex.