The White Rabbit

always loved alice in wonderland. read it when i was a kid, but even then i knew it was fantasy tale. but my young aquarian mind ate it up.

well, i was riding the klonapin wave the other night and watching the back end of “the game”. well the end of the movie features “white rabbit” by jefferson airplane. i couldn’t help but notice some similarities to game in the lyrics. i might be stretching, but hey…fucking klonapin man. emphasis mine.

One pill makes you larger (red pill), and one pill makes you small (blue pill)
And the ones that mother (feminists) gives you, don’t do anything at all

Go ask Alice, when she’s ten feet tall (entitled)

And if you go chasing rabbits (women), and you know you’re going to fall (no game)
Tell ’em a hookah-smoking caterpillar (red-pill wise man) has given you the call

Call Alice, when she was just small (humbled)

When the men on the chessboard (game jedi) get up and tell you where to go
And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom (red-pill), and your mind is moving low (leaving blue pill state)

Go ask Alice, I think she’ll know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead (blue pill mind set dies)
And the white knight is talking backwards (you notice them kissing women’s asses)
And the red queen’s (feminists) “Off with her head”
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head (the red pill is correct)

like i said, may be a reaching a bit, but i noticed it enough to listen to the song a few times. don’t agree, ok. nothing more to see here, move along. lol.

tonight’s my families Christmas party. i’m taking Lucky and my nephew out after. Lucky took a new red-pill convert out last night after I dropped him off. i’m sure he’ll post as soon as he can. in the mean time, here’s seksi and his gift.

20131222-000359.jpg

12 Comments on “The White Rabbit”

1. theasdgamer says:

Man, ballroom dancing is where it’s at. Tons of kino, tons of validation of the ladies by flourishes, close contact, and close faces. Breaks down a lot of barriers. Easy to transition to more kino off the floor.

There was this pretty 20-something who was into me while I was dancing–got all flushed and stuff with brows up, big shit-eating grin, etc. Moved her around in West Coast like she was putty and she dug it. Her boyfriend was cool with it, Idk why. 🙂

So there was this other chick, not as pretty, older, and she turned me on a lot more. More fascinating than pretty–great frame. Fantastic dancer. Serene, elegant in her walk, great posture, simultaneously mysterious and engaging. Very expressive eyes! Didn’t talk just to be talking, but when she did, she had something to say worth listening to.

I only dance horizontally.

• theasdgamer says:

Lolz. Sure, that’s fine for outgoing guys, but for shy guys, ballroom is great for making them/us comfortable touching the ladies.

Aside: Btw, it’s NOT Ok to touch the ladies’ tummies in West Coast Swing if they don’t know you. I’ve seen guys do it with their long-term dancing partners, but I got reprimanded by a lady last night for doing it to her. I’m new to WCS, so I didn’t know the touch etiquette. Of course, you don’t touch the sweaty things in public.

Love that song. In ballroom, the ladies all seem to be in heat this time of year. Maybe they just dumped another ex to beat the Christmas rush? Got groin-bumped by an ugly skank. P Got lots of ioi’s from more interesting ladies. Wasn’t even trying.

2. Struggler1789 says:

Brilliant. I noticed once that Hotel California was about marriage.

3. Mrs. KTC says:

Sure, could be a stretch but a fun analysis nonetheless.

4. Aurini says:

New interpretation, but not reaching.

Have you heard “Holy Diver”? Ever since my buddy introduced me to it, it’s become my new theme song

5. Fred Flange, live at the Fillmore East says:

You know the singer (Grace Slick) wrote that right? She did write some strange shit for JA – “reJoyce” based on James Joyce’s Ulysses (the line “I’d rather have my country die for me” is from the book), “Lather”, about a happy boy who can no longer be a “child” because he turned 30; “Lawman”, about a just-gotten-laid gal with a gun facing down a young sheriff.

6. Dude it’s definitely possible by humbled you mean fucked nutted in and left on the curb but no one does that cool type of shit anymore.