The Feminist Lie

anyone who’s been in this corner of the netz is quite familiar with the common feminist argument that gender roles are antiquated and anti-wimminz. well, tonight was an interesting night.

every new years my neighbor roasts a pig. a whole suckling pig. my neighborhood is a tiny community in our subdivision. we’re very tight knit. i know 90% of the adults and know which kids are theirs. when i drive onto my street, they stop playing and move aside so i can drive past. on new years we all clear our drive-ways and they turn into mini-bars. we routinely meet up at local eateries for drinks and food.

i got a text from my neighbor about the guy who lives across the street (DJ, a serbian war vet psycho) was cooking the pig. i got dressed and headed over. the host has a 20 year old son and an 11 year old daughter. the guy that texted me (Sean) has a wife, 2 twin boys (5), and a daughter (9). as i walked into the back yard the boys screamed my name and ran at me trying to tackle me. i picked them both up, threw them over my shoulder and began spinning. then i took it to the ground. we wrestled for a few minutes then i got up to say hello to the adults.

i made my hellos and sean’s daughter ran up to me and threw her arms around me saying hello and telling me about her christmas presents. i stopped her and asked, “uuuuuh, where’s my kiss?” and put my cheek out. she kissed it and went back to talking as i picked her up. then her dad came over to chat with me about retirement crap.

i walked over to the pig and DJ told me about the pig prep and i told him i wanted to buy one of the rotating spits like the one he has (a Serb pal makes them for $70). he gave me a beer and we continued to talk. all the men were by the pig (pig, fire, beer- OH MY!!!!). all the women were by the table setting things up. the kids were playing and the 2 girls were keeping the smaller kids in check (which the ALWAYS do when the adults party).

when the pig was done it was laid against the fence to cool. and it was an AMAZING sight.

you died for a good cause my friend.

you died for a good cause my friend.

when the pig had cooled i held the top part of the spit to keep it from rotating as we carved up a hind-quarter. when it was plated, the women went to work. they sliced up the pig into bite sized portions and us men went back to beer and talking shit. when they told us it was ready, they made us our plates. then, they fed the kids, then they ate.

i grew up like this. men eat first. then kids. then the ladies.

according to feminists, this is a taboo tradition in these modern times. women serve men- OH NOOOOOOEZ!!!! but it was a symbiotic, jovial, loving affair. we all knew our roles. just because us men were “sitting around”, we have an unspoken role which we take VERY seriously: protection and provision. EVERY woman in our little community KNOW that they will not be fucked with, and the woman will go out of their way to take care of us men- PERIOD.

maybe it’s a southern thing, but this is the social dynamic i’ve always known. modern, radical feminists will call me a misogynistic pig. but the fact is, this dynamic works. it functions perfectly and without fail. it creates and enjoyable, loving environment. the men don’t look down at the women or disrespect them- quite the opposite. we APPRECIATE them and love them. when Audry made my plate i gave her a sincere “thank you”.

so feminists, keep trying to peddle your bullshit about traditional gender roles, because sorry…they work VERY well. even my mother would point and snicker at you. in the mean time-

how ’bout you give me a blow job and then fetch me a sammich.

24 Comments on “The Feminist Lie”

1. sunshinemary says:

LOVE this post, Danny!

Any smart woman knows that it is a privilege to have men and children to serve. Because what is the alternative? To go first but to be alone and unloved? No thanks. I would rather be loved than be first, which is why I am more than happy to make sure my husband has his plate of food/blow-job/sandwich/whatever before I worry about what I want/need.

i thought you’d dig this. and i can honestly say: all the women are married, but they treat me like a brother, and they know i’ll protect them like a sister. first thing mom said about the masrdi meet up was that she couldn’t wait to make dinner for her “kids” (the bloggers/readers).

sorry i used foul language, but i see you came back slinging filth too. lol. Luff you.

2. Shade Zero says:

That makes me think of a Christmas story where the narrator (Grown-up Ralphie) says, “My mom hadn’t eaten a hot meal in 10 years.”

3. sunshinemary says:

SSM

Danny:

sorry i used foul language, but i see you came back slinging filth too.

Not filth, though – God specifically says in Hebrews 13:4 that the marriage bed is undefiled. If God says married sex is holy, who am I to argue? 🙂

By the way, did you read Dalrock’s post, Feminists are ugly, about how feminists are terrified of ever serving anyone? The theme was similar to your post.

Oh, and say hi to your mom from me!

No, don’t really read Dal, he doesn’t like me, so I stay away. Used to comment there to gain traffic, but I quit that shit.

And I never said married sex is filth, just pointing out that you were being naughty. lol. I blush when my big sis goes blue. Much like I wouldn’t go into details with you about a girl I violated.

Na’mean?

And come to NO and say hi to mom yourself.

4. Mister E says:

Wooooo pig! Looks delish. Good story. Great neighbors make all the difference in the world.

Yeah. We really are a family. Their kids are my kids.

Funny thing is my house is called “the compound”. “Keep your kids away from Danny’s house. But if shit goes down- GET TO DANNY’S HOUSE!!!” Lol.

5. Cranberry says:

My families are big – mom’s side, dad’s side, and now my own and my siblings’ families. We routinely had picnics and holiday dinners like you describe: men downstairs drinking and talking, kids running amok, women in the kitchen.

No one said it had to be that way, it’s just the way it was. Still is. My husband, dad, and brother all love to cook, though, and are more than happy to smoke a turkey or some ribs or tend a grill or a giant roast in the oven. My dad gets pretty protective about his kitchen, like I do, and loves cooking so much it’s entertainment for him, so we leave him alone to be in culinary bliss (I ask my guests to do the same, cooking is downtime for me), and afterwards we set table, serve him, and clean up after the meal is done so he can play with the grandkids or read whatever new book he’s on. While he cooks, my mom runs block on his kitchen time and sets a beautiful table with nice cloth and plates and makes lemonade and entertains company. I love doing this with them or at our house with friends. So much fun, and no one ever makes a stink about “women’s work.”

I find that a lot of people casually joke about men being lazy or about this being a “man’s world and I hate it!” but push come to shove most women know which side of their bread is buttered. It’s the casual hatefulness and bitterness about it that I detest; just embrace it, submit to it, you’ll love the wave you’ll ride because you said yes.

6. Learned at my father’s knee that a man always sees everybody else is fed/watered/sheltered/otherwise protected before doing the same for himself.
    Since most people can do that most of the time, it amounts to waiting and watching for obstacles to the usual flow of things.
    Still, when the stuff gets real, everybody knows which end is up.
    ‘course, our mutual alma mater has a motto: “Follow me.”

7. Spark says:

-“maybe it’s a southern thing, but this is the social dynamic i’ve always known.”

-“I love this, Danny. I grew up in the Northeast but not all us Yanks are treacherous elites intent on maintaining the War of Northern Aggression.”

8. Spark says:

-”maybe it’s a southern thing, but this is the social dynamic i’ve always known.”

-”I love this, Danny. I grew up in the Northeast but not all us Yanks are treacherous elites intent on maintaining the War of Northern Aggression.”

I’m a Black 42 yr old, born and raised in Brooklyn. Never really realised how sick the Northeast and liberalism was til 2006 via the Manosphere (about the time it sorta started). Job market here is horrible and I’ve been jobless for 2 yrs. Twwooo yeeaarrs!

I gotta get out of here. Need woods, trees, hunting, fishing, spitfires, outdoor cooking, good people, much better job market…a return to simple things I haven’t appreciated since Boy Scouts. Any suggestions down south states?

Mouth-watering pig by-the-way!

the gulf coast is calling you Brother. a LOT of people i know are fleeing the NE. if the dollar collapses, down south- we’d never know. we exist beyond the material and are true survivors.

never been to NY and i don’t care to.

let me know when you get down here. i’ll buy you a beer.

9. Spark says:

Thanks dannyfrom504. Appreciate the tip. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to try to locate a pig to roast for lunch.

10. Mrs. KTC says:

Great post! I went to a delightful party last night. All the men sitting in the Library smoking cigars and drinking- all the women talking with one another, tending children, helping the hostess when needed. The old family friend playing the piano and singing “I wish I were in dixie” with cigarette in mouth, everyone joining him in song. It was lovely. I did not feel at all oppressed. Ha! imagine.

Yeah. Hard to imagine. Us men just get off on keeping you ladies shackled.

When I’m out with a woman she’s well aware that she’s safe. I take that VERY seriously.

11. aneroidocean says:

Great post as usual, Danny. Will definitely have to make the Mardi Gras. Just had a long conversation with my aunt about masculine and feminine roles and how society is trying to skew them or ridicule them and how it’s completely wrong. Very interesting.

12. […] maybe it’s a southern thing, but this is the social dynamic i’ve always known. modern, radical f… […]

13. Feminist Whisperer says:

Christ, Danny – this post broke about 300 laws here in the People’s Republic of Madison – from outdoor fire to OMGEATINGMEAT to men NOT serving women to rasslin’ around with the boys…

It just got a little colder outside.