Into the Realm of Men….We’re Useless II

last night we discussed fighting to protect a woman you care for, be it GF or family.

i made mention of a woman i dated back in Japan and how she was comepletely thrown off by the fact that i excersized the nuclear option on a drunk guy that pusshed her, and caused her to fall down. it really changed our dynamic.

earlier, i was dating a woman and i guess a guy gave her a look that she disagreed with and she proceeded to tell him off. then, dude looked at me, then back at girl. i walked over, took her by the arm and said, “WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!” i looked at dude, then told girl, “we’re outta here.” she looked at me like i had 3 heads. once we got to my car i told her-

“look, i’m sorry for what i said to you, but DO NOT come out of pocket on a dude like that again. if a dude does something, I’LL determine if it needs to go to the physical, and if it does, i will bring it there. if you FORCE me to taking it there, i’m gonna walk and let you deal with him.”

i thought that was it. i was pretty clear in what i said. well, not even a month later she didn’t look where she was going and ran into a guy. and she IMMEDIATELY began to talk shit to him and mentioned how she was “with her BF”, and i’d kick his ass. i looked at her, looked at dude, shrugged my shoulders and walked.

got a VERY angry text from her a few moments later that was calling me a pussy, and an asshole, and blah blah blah. i texted back. “well, you don’t have to worry about dating a “pussy” anymore. now, please quit texting me, and delete my number. i’m done with you.”

commenter greg states-

“Telling a women that if she starts a fight with a man means she’s on her own, she’s going to lose, and I’m not helping her… left them feeling vindicated in calling me names varying from misogynist to asshole. The concept that Chivalry requires women to behave in a certain manner AS WELL AS men behaving in a certain manner is not merely lost in them, but is regarded as evil. To them, Men exist to serve women. Period.”

the girl i mentioned above spent over a WEEK trying to get me to give her another chance. well, on planet Danny, when i make a decision, it’s fucking final.

[ed- forgot to add this.]
SCENTED CANDLE FAGGOTRY!!!!!1!!!!!

my baby sister has spoiled me with an early berfdae present, a NEW diamond candle. pomegranate lemonade. it takes me back to a blissfuly beautiful summer day at the beach. the wind, the sun, the smell of salt in the air and blaines balls slapping me on my chi….huh. wait, i’m….oh dear, is it warm in here. i think i need to open a window.

pardon me.

Blaine LOVED the ring it came with. he sends you all a kiss.

Blaine LOVED the ring it came with. he sends you all a kiss.

13 Comments on “Into the Realm of Men….We’re Useless II”

1. Faust says:

Did you get the fifty thousand dollar ring in it?

2. Tin Man says:

No comment on the story … agree with your position on both posts … I feel the same. Luckily, I’ve never been put in the position to do either. My (x)wife “almost” got us in a situation will driving once – they guy followed us to our destination, she noticed and started walking towards him, I told her she was on her own and she said she didn’t need any help – drove off before it escalated.

Also, I bought two of those candles – one Cinnamon Pine and the other some Vanilla scented one – burned through the first (daughter gets both rings) – the anticipation almost killed her. She took one home with her – don’t know if she has burned it down or just dug out the ring. Great candles though – thanks for the recommendation.

3. The Navy Corpsman says:

My father used to say, “Never hit a lady, and if she hits you first, she ain’t no lady.”

I did once see a woman start something in a bar in Oakland. Her date/bf/husband/whatever just watched as she got mouthy and physical, the biker rushed her and she pulled a stun gun and hit him in the crotch, pulled the trigger.

Then the other 39 Boozefighters got…. angry.

Moral of the story: Don’t bring a stun gun to a fight with 40 bikers. Only bad thing was, my beer got spilled.

The Navy Corpsman

4. parkerbensen says:

You acted correctly.

That “let’s you and him fight” shit should not be tolerated in any form.

5. Mister E says:

Hamsters make bad generals.

No comment on the candles…

6. […] on fighting for a girl. Part II. Related: Polish white knights defending drunk sluts from […]

7. Kim says:

Girl walks into me starts talkin crap how if if I don’t pay attention she,s going to bitchslap me . My retort was this ain’t Hollywood and if I start swinging it’s for the fence baby . She left and her bf came over and stood in my vicinity for a minute tried to eye ball me then left . Two people zero class